1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Zombie Love Song

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by Slammer Studios, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Slammer Studios

Slammer Studios Product of the 80's

Just a goofy name, but a song that I am pretty happy with. I have a slight buzz in the right side, but I just make it worse if I screw with it. I liked the production on this one aside from that one thing.

2. Tweekerpated

Tweekerpated Administrator

Killer song bro!!! :cool:
    I hear what you are talking about and it sounds like its clipping a tad! I could be wrong here but thats what i am hearing with cans on.It isnt there all of the time! :bonk:
    Awesome playing and production here man!!! :awesome:
    Thanks for sharing!!! :cheers:

TW:eek:

3. GuitarFreak824

GuitarFreak824 Super Moderator

Killah track here. I love the different movements. You went from an all out Metal Mayhem to an almost Surf Dawg style. I hear some Zappa-ish influences as well.

Nicely done.
    Jeff

4. gump

gump Super Moderator

Whoa!! What a trip this was!! This tune was all over the place, but yet stuck within what you were trying to accomplish! Bravo!!! Really dug all the mid-east flavor that you had here as well!! 5 stars here!

5. Slammer Studios

It almost sounds like we'll get some Eminem breaking into the end of the song.lol.. That's what it reminded me of.

6. Stereophony

Stereophony Super Moderator

Really enjoyed listening to this Slammer. I played it 3 times on the bounce as i kept thinking id missed something with the cool twists and turns. Great composition and playing, you meshed your ideas really well here. Personally i think this would be a great soundtrack to a game ( probably involving zombies lol). Great stuff! :awesome:

7. Jack Zango

Jack Zango Member

Central California by way of Brooklyn, NY
    Nice!

Cool Piece...really like the middle eastern Metal shades
    and focused production. :cool:

8. Dinkledorf

Dinkledorf Moderator

Nice trip, tons of potential! I feel what is holding this one back from greatness is the drums, what are you using for that? I would be willing to give the drums a try if you can send me the midi file you used for it, can't promise any fast turn around though. Not meaning to critique really so if you this offensive hit the ignore button. But if you are willing to give this a shot, I am game. We can try a simple transposition with the same midi file and see what that does to the feel of the tune. After if we get ambitious, we can work on the kit. Let me know.

Great composition and playing!

9. Kelly Mitchell

Kelly Mitchell Member

Frank Zappa: "Slammer Studios is too off the wall."

This track affected my neurons... I threw away my beer with the coozie still wrapped.

That makes it great!

10. Slammer Studios

I know my drums are sub standard, and I plan on getting ez drummer soon. As for changing this tune, I appreciate the offer, but I'm on to the next one already. These songs are my practice, and a fair tracking of my learning curve with production, composition, and my playing abilities and weaknesses. If I can't listen back and hate the drums, I might not feel bad enough about it to get something new. :bonk:

11. Slammer Studios

Sweet!!!! Thanks Frank Zappa.

If you like this one, the next one will be a treat.lol

Hey thanks for the listens you guys. It keeps me hammering away at the alt picking exercises and listening to new music for ideas. (...and keeps me from wearing stretch dockers and listening to soft jazz....ugh!!! Yeah, I'm that old.