1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Zombie Dance-Virtual Chaos

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by Supercharged 350, May 28, 2013.

1. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

Here is another one Southpaw and I put together with our virtual band Virtual Chaos. Kinda turned out as Rob Zombie/White Zombie tribute as it has a lot of that type of flavor. Tons of fun and you can't help from moving when it's playing. Wig did the drums ,synth, all that's backing and wrote the killer lyrics. I did the guitars, wrote the melody and did the vocals. We shared mixing duties as always. CRANK IT UP AND SHAKE YOUR ASSES!!! :D

2. Chris Beaver

Chris Beaver Premium Member

Sounds real good here I like this kinda stuff. Stylistically this reminds me more of Combichrist than Rob zombie or maybe a cross between the two. Cracking track :)

3. Celteire

Celteire Moderator

Full on driving rhythm to this track yeah?...like a house beat! You could drop an 'E' to this fella .... easy! LOL

Its infectious ... I really like it:awesome:

4. Supercharged 350

Thanks for giving this a spin guys.

Chris, I've never heard Combichrist but I'm going to check them out. Anything particular I should look for?

5. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Lead Kazoo-ist... Wax Paper and Comb Maestro... in

Long Island (and we're not all hamptonites)
    Thanks for posting this one Matt! Gotta say, this was the one that I felt really had more of a universal appeal from an audience point of view. From a BT stand point it was one of my all time favorites to work on. I spent a lot of time on it and even after many listens, I still found myself enjoying more and more, as it got me moving in my seat! You nailed every aspect of this! AMAZING! Thanks for posting it up!

Wig

6. Supercharged 350

Even my Mom loved this one. Lol!!!