1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Bad Reputation

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by littlevikingg, Oct 30, 2019.

1. littlevikingg

littlevikingg Member

Hey guys !

I'm back again (and again) haha

I've record a track : Bad Reputation from the most underrated YJM's album : " War To End All Wars ". I love it, it's my favorite album haha

I've isolated the sing track (of Mark Boals) and i've add it on a perfect backing track :p

I hope you'll like the work :)

Play Loud !

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Crossbow and DavidFord like this.
  2. Secrets of Steel

Secrets of Steel Super Moderator

That is a fantastic cover LittleVikingg. It is very well played indeed and the live vocal is a very nice touch. It's fairly well mixed too. The guitar playing here is exceptional very well done, never an easy task covering Yngwie. Nicely done.

3. littlevikingg

littlevikingg Member

Thanks a lot Secrets of Steel :) I've reupload the video (i've see ... too late a little problem with the position of the vocals (during 3s) and i was sick about it lmao)

4. DavidFord

DavidFord Member

Ya but he makes it look so easy LMAO :P Great job on this LV.