1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Virtual Chaos-Critical Mass

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by Supercharged 350, May 22, 2016.

1. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

Ok, so I'm excited once again to say Virtual Chaos has another new track! This time we've gone straight to youtube with a lyric video for our new track Critical Mass. This time the subject matter is the work place. And how sometimes no matter how dedicated you are and how much you put into an occupation there are times when your frustration makes you want to put your fist thru a wall. Wig put together what I thought was a great base for me to work with. His synth and drum tracks immediately gave the track a feel from the start. Then he added his lyrics that definitely come from a personal place for him. I did my usual thing with the guitars and got to try writing a little slap bass for solo part that was new and fun for me. As for the vocals, Wig got me the lyrics one morning last week that I happened to be off work and I wrote the vocal melody and had them recorded by that night. I'm pretty sure this one came together faster than any other track we've done. I can't say enough good things about working with Wig. Ideas flow between us so easily it's just always a good time. So check out the new tune and let us know what you think.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=grLA_gUuExY

Lvo57 and gump like this.
  2. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Lead Kazoo-ist... Wax Paper and Comb Maestro... in

Long Island (and we're not all hamptonites)
    Always a pleasure my friend! Virtual Chaos is most dear to me in regard to anything musical, or for that matter 'creative' that I have ever worked on. Very proud of everything it represents, most importantly though... the friendship and partnership that has resulted! On this particular one, I really appreciate your care for, and interpretation of the lyrics and meaning behind them. You really nailrd the attitude phenomenally! Fantastic vocals, amazing guitars and first class mix/production as always!

Supercharged 350 likes this.
  3. Ender

Ender Aspiring Underwear Model

Hey guys, another kickass piece. Love the techno-metal feel to this and the humor as welll. Sick guitar tone and great vocal too!

SouthPaw and Supercharged 350 like this.