1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Turn The Page

Discussion in 'Collab Corner' started by Crossbow, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Crossbow

Crossbow Administrator

Andy, Rob and myself took a Bob Seger song Turn The page and made it one of our own. As you know there were no guitars in this original song so figured it would be cool to add ours into it and had Andy sing it for us.

Attached Files:

Stereophony and KingsBlade like this.
  2. KingsBlade

KingsBlade Premium Member

Awesome Collab Guys! Loved it! Awsome

Takes me back to when I saw Bob Seger in concert in the late 70's and I used to cover this song on acoustic around the campfire in my high school days!

Stereophony and Crossbow like this.
  3. Nev

Nev Super Moderator

Nice work guys actually had the privelage of seein Andrew do this one live when he played with us here in Sydney.

Crossbow and Stereophony like this.
  4. Stereophony

Stereophony Super Moderator

Great to hear this again! Its almost a year since I came over yonder to visit Nev!! We did this just a couple of months or so before that, so it must have been the schooners of Old ( and the nerves) that made me mix up the verses when i did it live :)

Tweek and CB, really enjoyed doing this collab. Some really cool guitar work that complimented the BT brilliantly. One of my favourite collabs i have done.

I have the dvd of that night at the Rooty Hill jam with my 2 performances and some jams of Nevs that im going to upload soon.

Crossbow and Nev like this.
  5. Nev

Nev Super Moderator

Just dont up load the drunken ones Andrew please.

Crossbow likes this.
  6. Crossbow

Crossbow Administrator

Thanks guys.. It was a lot of fun doing this one for sure.