1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

The Devil Won't Wait

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by rtlane28, Jul 20, 2011.

1. rtlane28

rtlane28 Member

This is an original I did with some guys on a music collaboration website. We had so much fun doing the song we made a semi serious attempt to do this video ....we all shot our own vids and I attempted to put it all together. There are some obvious flaws and I learned a lot about what not to do. lol
    I just did the lyrics and vocals on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRxfAnXu7R0

2. 3sire3

3sire3 El Kabong

Nice

Nice job....Love the song and IMO the video is not bad at all. Great vocals!

3. bmann272

bmann272 BMCC Member

Nice job dude on the tune man, vid is pretty cool as well. Btw, nice guitar tones, I have the same guitar as your axe man haha.

4. gump

gump Super Moderator

Ya man!!! Fanfkntastic job on this!!! Stellar tune and the vid was great as well!! Thanks for sharing :awesome:

5. Celteire

Celteire Moderator

The song sounds great and the video is pretty cool....so well done everyone....good job.

BTW....what vid software did you use?...

6. Stereophony

Stereophony Super Moderator

WOW! What an awesome tune!!! Loved it from start to finish! Very Pro sounding in all aspects to my ears. That goes for the mix too. I thought the video was excellent. It couldn't have been easy to get that end result from single videos. Awesome stuff. 5 stars from me for this.:awesome:

7. rtlane28

rtlane28 Member

Thanks guys ! The funny thing is, I still like the tune even after hearing it 2000 times while I was editing the video. LMAO!! We could have used a little more planning for the vid though. Jokingly saying "hey, let's do a video" and then video's start showing up in the the inbox wasn't the best way to start LOL!! I used Corel videostudio pro x3. I think they have a 30 day full trial version available of videostudio pro x4. Thanks again!

8. Kelly Mitchell

Kelly Mitchell Member

Wicked good! Great performances by all & a very good video too!

9. TPB

TPB Premium Member

Excellent sound and song thought the video was good
    Tim

10. Jack Zango

Jack Zango Member

Central California by way of Brooklyn, NY
    Hey Bro Great Job all around.
    Great tune and great tones as well
    and the Video was really good too!
    ****in' A!

11. Bearman007

Bearman007 Premium Member

That was smokin'!! The sound production is awesome, video was pretty cool, too. Musicianship is excellent. I hardly ever see anyone with their fret hand thumb below the neck, interesting. I remember Adrian Vandenberg doing it, just don't see it much.

Great post, thanks for sharing!

12. JBrook

JBrook Guest

Hell to the yeh Rtlane! You guys get extra props for assembling the cool vid as well! Great stuff... vox, guitars and production are all in top form! Guitars have a bit of a Zakk flavor to me and work damn well with the track(loved the solo was interesting and fit the track to a "t")... Absolutely great and hooky writing too guys! Great tones too, organic yet polished... Post up some more if they are all going to be this good!

13. rob_on_guitar

rob_on_guitar Premium Member

If you guys were a country it would be called "Bad ass mofos only!!!!"
    Frikin awesome!

14. rtlane28

rtlane28 Member

Thanks for all of the feedback. Glad you guy's could appreciate the tune and vid. We are talking about doing some more stuff together a little later this summer. They are a cool bunch of guys to work with and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again for listening/watching and the comments!