1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Seeking Ozzy Style Vocals

Discussion in 'Collab Corner' started by AnathemaBlack, May 3, 2015.

1. AnathemaBlack

AnathemaBlack Back From The Dead

So, nearly 2 years ago I put out a 5 track EP-thing under this name (Anathema Black), and overall I'm happy with the way the majority of it turned out. Vocally speaking. It's a bit of a love letter to Ozzy era Sabbath in a sense. However, one track in particular, which takes its cues from Into the Void a bit, I'm the least happy with. Again, vocally. What I've been wanting to do for at least a year now is find someone else to do the vocals on all the tracks for me. But I need someone vocally closer to the Ozz man than I am.

For reference, here's the album: https://anathemablack.bandcamp.com/album/anathema-black

Anyone interested?

napoleonboot likes this.
  2. napoleonboot

napoleonboot Slightly Weird

I can sing, but I don't sound like Ozzy, although I knew him a bit when I was a teenager (when he was with is first wife, and between Sabbath and Blizzard eras) - does that count?

Anyhow - I'm happy to give it a shot and see if it works for you :) ?

George

AnathemaBlack likes this.
  3. AnathemaBlack

AnathemaBlack Back From The Dead

More than happy to let you give it a whirl, mate! And yeah, that's close enough. ;)