1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

On the road stuff.

Discussion in 'Videos/ Promote your Youtube Channel' started by rob_on_guitar, Feb 4, 2015.

1. rob_on_guitar

rob_on_guitar Premium Member

A bunch of stuff from our last tour and weird moments. Always a laugh. I think Im sporting my new haircut at the end doing a solo. We tell people we got rid of me and replaced me with someone else. People still believe its someone else. All over a hair cut lol

7thSon, Crossbow and KingsBlade like this.
  2. KingsBlade

KingsBlade Premium Member

Interesting clips Rob. Thanks for sharing. I subbed to your Youtube channel. I can still remember to this day when I had to cut my hair to get a job Eek

rob_on_guitar likes this.
  3. rob_on_guitar

rob_on_guitar Premium Member

Yea bud, I just cut mine because its summer here, too damn hot! Got some nice plans lined up for the year so hopefully some more interesting footage lined up!

4. Crossbow

Crossbow Administrator

Cool recap of the season. Looks like you guys had a blast on the road...