1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

My Purple Tribute :(

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by Axe2Grind, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Hey Guys,

I couldn't let the passing of one of my main influences go by without paying my respects and gratitude for all the amazing music and performances I've had the pleasure of witnessing from this man.
    God bless and God rest your soul...An improvised solo from the bottom of my heart! O(=>

Justin.

HammerHead, USF70, Monserat and 3 others like this.
  2. macman

macman Premium Member

Wow, excellent work on this. Wonderful emotive bends and great control. The tone is beautiful , it sings, and fits right in the mix.

Touching tribute, nice work..Metal

Axe2Grind likes this.
  3. Axe2Grind

Hey Mark, Thanks very much, a bit rough around the edges but I thought just hit the record button and play from the heart :)

4. HammerHead

HammerHead Premium Member

Very nice tribute to someone with mega talent that left us to soon. You definitely have his talent. He was a little off as far as how the public viewed him but when you think of it aren't all talented musicians?

Axe2Grind likes this.
  5. Axe2Grind

Thanks very much Bro, I'm sure a lot of his music in his vault will someday get released but so sad he's gone at such a young age. I'm so glad I got to see him live. I think there was a lot more to the man than what the public got to know, I'm sure his Bio would be a great read. :)