1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Medicate/Flaw

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by Supercharged 350, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

Here's another metal song that won't be for everyone. :)

I actually recorded this one once before but have gotten some new software and learned some new things so I took another shot and I think it turned out ok.

I made the drums with EZ Drummer using the Metal Machine expansion. I recorded the bass direct thru a Cerberus bass amp VST. This is my first track using it but so far it's really cool. The guitars are also direct thru Bias FX. Love this plugin! Can't say enough good things about it. And then I did vocals and mixed it.

Crank it!
    \m/ (><) \m/

Attached Files:

• Medicate 2016.mp3
      Members only can Listen to this Audio.
      File size:
      7.7 MB
      Views:
    Lvo57 likes this.
  2. Lvo57

Lvo57 Premium Member

Well done, not kind of music I usually listen to but I appreciate the work you put into making the track, very good recording!

Supercharged 350 likes this.
  3. B231

B231 Member

Sounds amazing dude. Love the guitar tones. Are you Phil Anselmo? Swear I thought I was listening to Pantera when you started screaming :P Solid.

Supercharged 350 likes this.