1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Maiden - Fates Warning Cover

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by AirborneDusty, Feb 17, 2014.

1. AirborneDusty

AirborneDusty Member

Been playing around with this Murray penned tune. Things have been a bit hectic at home so I haven't played too much recently.

2. macman

macman Premium Member

Nice recording here Tony. I enjoyed listening to it. Nice harmonized guitars in this!

3. 7thSon

7thSon Premium Member

Another excellent Maiden cover. I need dig out NPFTD cd.

4. rob_on_guitar

rob_on_guitar Premium Member

That ws simply kick ass!

5. gump

gump Super Moderator

Man, couldn't have said it any better!! That was KICK ASS!!

I love Maiden, but for some reason I never really listened to NPFTD. After listening to this gem I think it's time to put it on my Spotify playlist.

Fanfkntastic job!

:cheers:

6. Celteire

Celteire Moderator

Excellent track Tony! Well crafted and well played!

Nice one Centurion!!

:)

7. AirborneDusty

AirborneDusty Member

Thanks a lot gents.

8. Stereophony

Stereophony Super Moderator

As always excellent guitar work! You are the master of Maiden tunes mate! the solo and harmonies leap out in this. Tones are great, full on mate! Excellent!!

9. Secrets of Steel

Secrets of Steel Super Moderator

Hailz Tony.

I never got a chance to leave a comment on this for ya the other night so here goes.
    First great choice of track again it has great guitar breaks throughout! This one has a great atmosphere during the cinematic intro with that wailing guitar sound. You really handle Dave's style so well it's an absolute joy to listen too. It sounds like you are playing in a huge arena:awesome:! The bass guitar is a little over powering when the heavy stuff starts and the drums could do with coming up or some side chain compression to add a bit of beef there. Your playing is bang on again you do the Maiden so well I reckon you should get yersel another tribute band going. The harmony guitar lines where as sweet as the contents of a tin of Tizer & again totally nailed down tight. Another sterling performance Tony fanfookintastic matey:awesome: