1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Leave The Dead

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by rob_on_guitar, Jun 4, 2014.

1. rob_on_guitar

rob_on_guitar Premium Member

So, I been busy, this is a demo of our track we been working on, if some of you heard the last band I was in, its a reworking of the same song but done way better. In saying that its the bands namesake, so the song had to be a bit above the norm, I think it goes about 6 minutes lol, but here just for guitar chaos is the demo.

Dual solo, flashy solo harmonies lots of beer and bacon!

2. Lvo57

Lvo57 Premium Member

thats some heavy $h@#!
    too much of an old fart to enjoy that type of vocal, but like the music and prodution:cheers:

3. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Very well done Rob, your band sounds heavy as hell. Loved those low end guitar rhythms, real precise picking and loved the soloing and riffing. The singer is pretty good too! A very tight sounding song and well produced. Loved it.

4. gump

gump Super Moderator

Rob, this is pretty fkn incredible bro!!! Some great stuff going on here. I have no idea how peeps sing like that without hurting themselves!! Everything I've heard from you is pure GOLD mate, so when I see a post it gets me all giddy!! You never disappoint with your tunes! I'd def like to hear more from your band as you get going on.

:cheers:

5. Addy Ephemere

Addy Ephemere Member

This is epic. This is Metal. This is epically Metal. Awesome tunage, good sir! Bacon On! :cheers:
    [​IMG]