1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Haymaker

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by Ender, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Ender

Ender Aspiring Underwear Model

New tune. First run on a new recording pc, interface and software. Spent a total of $650USD for all of that stuff. Just wanted to prove that you can make a good setup for fairly cheap. Also because I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on that stuff either.

gump, Crossbow and Tweekerpated like this.
  2. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

Brother that tone is absolutely sic! Please give the details. It's that the AxFx rig. Great, great tune. This one goes into my rotation for sure. Nicely done sir!

Ender likes this.
  3. jimbop

jimbop Fat barsturd!

playing dexterity that most of us can only dream about.

class, mr glass.

Ender likes this.
  4. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

Whoa... Outstanding. I'd post a head exploding gif, but it seems a little too cliche. Anyway, my head just exploded.

Ender likes this.
  5. Ender

Thanks bro! Yeah AxeFXII, I use 2 amp models in one patch, Cameron CCV2 and a Budda Twinmaster. The Budda has the treble booster in the AXEFXII applied which is modeled after that thing that Brian May used, a Rangemaster, so that section gets a slightly Brian May-ish tone while the Cameron is more of an early EVH tone. I created this patch a couple years ago it's been my go-to since.

In fact I made a Bohemien Rhapsody solo patch using that Budda and the treble boost (and the tonematching function on the AXEFXII) that I though was alright considering I don't have a red special and used a prs with humbuckers you can hear it here:

Supercharged 350 likes this.
  6. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Another top class tune Eric, superb work from beginning to end. Love the intro and then into a full on rock out, sounds like a couple of layers of rhythm and do you always double track your leads too ? sounds so much better than a single lead track. Your production on this sounds so professional as well. Loved it :)

Ender likes this.
  7. USF70

USF70 Member

i guess you have a new fan now ;) excellent work man ! love the mix, the sound ... and of course the excellent technique ;)

Ender likes this.
  8. Ender

ty bro 2 guitars here both the same tracks for rhythm and lead, was going for a power trio sound.

Axe2Grind likes this.