1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Counterfeit - Limp Bizkit

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by Supercharged 350, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

I know it's not very popular to say but I'm a big fan of Limp Bizkit 1st album. I think got pretty corny later on but that first album I thought was pretty good. So here's my cover of Counterfeit. Drums are EZ Drummer and I did the guitars, bass and vocals.

Attached Files:

• Counterfiet.mp3
      Members only can Listen to this Audio.
      File size:
      11.1 MB
      Views:
  2. macman

macman Premium Member

I am a big fan of Linkin Park. I agree that 1st album is so killer. Love your cover here, the guitars sound immense, you always mix guitars just perfect. Love the drums, the kick drum is mixed perfect in this. Great vocals and you can tell the work that went into this, just awesome.

Nice work Matt!

Supercharged 350 likes this.
  3. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Matt, another fantastic cover from you Bro! Your vocal is very Fred Durst sounding, fits like a glove and all instruments are so well played and mixed, real pro sounding. Superb work indeed :)

4. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Lead Kazoo-ist... Wax Paper and Comb Maestro... in

Long Island (and we're not all hamptonites)
    The level of this on all fronts is just so pro sounding to me brother! You've got a gift with this stuff bro! Awesome!

5. Lvo57

Lvo57 Premium Member

Not something I would listen to normally but I can appreciate that you have put together a very good recording, well done and well played!

6. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

Nothing wrong with a bit of the Biskit. We used to do Break Stuff in a band I was in. You do some good work, as this sounds really pro.

7. gump

gump Super Moderator

dayum, blast from the past!!! my roommate, when i was stationed in Korea in '97, played this and Deftones Around the Fur ALL the time. Wow, what an incredible deja vu! This a fanfkntastic job mate!!

8. Stereophony

Stereophony Super Moderator

Killer! I got to about 4 minutes in just listening to how good the vocals were, then i realised how big the guitars and production that was going on. So I listened again.... and ill probably listen a few more times. Ace musicianship!

9. FreakOfNature

FreakOfNature Member

Awww yea... Always was a fan of LB especially during the Wes Borland days. I loved the odd things he could do with his Guitar.