1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Cheap Guitars

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by Plankton, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    Crossbow, HammerHead and Lvo57 like this.
  2. Lvo57

Lvo57 Premium Member

only had to listen to one cut so far, Streetwise, Killer tune looking forward to listneing to the rest.

3. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

4. HammerHead

HammerHead Premium Member

Your creations never fail to amaze me. This is a real treat. :) Your song Eschaton absolutely blew me away. Very VERY creative and spacious. I would really like to know what goes on inside of your head to creat music like this. Thanks!

By the way...who is doing the vocals on Bad Guitar Blues? Un Freakin Believable!!!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  5. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

Hey, thanks Hammer!

Eschaton is a collaboration between a techno member of another forum, and myself. I did only the guitar work on it. He graciously offered it up for me to add something over it, and it sounded good enough so he agreed to let me include it in the album. I think it fit's in to the flow of the album really well.

On Bad Guitar Blues, that's me singing the first part, and Tina Marie Smith singing the second part. Tina and me have been in a couple bands together and have worked together on a few tunes, but it's always a struggle to get her into my studio to track something. This was one of those rare times.

Thanks for checking it out!