1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Acoustic Sci-fi no 2

Discussion in 'Videos/ Promote your Youtube Channel' started by KARMACOUSTIC, Feb 15, 2016.

1. KARMACOUSTIC

KARMACOUSTIC Member

This is a cover of the Dr Who theme. The original TV theme's bass line is actually very "strum acoustic" but this is an attempt in fingerstyle of the chugging bass and main melody on one track.

Crossbow, Tweekerpated and jimbop like this.
  2. jimbop

jimbop Fat barsturd!

very nice :)

I'm envious of anyone who can play fingerstyle, wish I had learnt that years back.

3. KARMACOUSTIC

KARMACOUSTIC Member

Thanks. "Age" can actually bring more focus on the "how to" of life in most economical, practical ways. The only secret weapon I suppose is it does help to have an ear to hear what has to be played, to break down the bass and melody. Play them separately, v slowly first, and then merge them later. It also helps to use a midi guitar tab editor with playback function to play at different speeds and check if the piece actually works or not for before committing to learn it 100%