1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

1 minute Jam

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by Axe2Grind, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Hey Guys,

Last night I found a load of BT tracks on my HD from when I owned my Boss BR80. There's this neat little c minor fusion like backing so had a bash at improvising a solo jam over it. I've got a nasty blocked right ear at the moment so was like recording in mono lol. Also a chance to test out my Xotic SP compressor which is very cool, adds a nice boost and a bit of comp for sustain on my lead sound so I can back the gain off which makes things less harsh. Anyways just a 1 minute blast, about as much bloody time I get these days to record without interruption !

napoleonboot likes this.
  2. napoleonboot

napoleonboot Slightly Weird

Just superb.

Axe2Grind likes this.
  3. Axe2Grind

Hey George, Thanks very much for listening and commenting, really appreciate :)

4. Lvo57

Lvo57 Premium Member

excellent, your tone reminds me of Satriani

Axe2Grind likes this.
  5. Axe2Grind

Hi Louie, thanks for checking it out. I'd give my right eye for Satch's tone ;)

6. Bluesplayer

Bluesplayer Member

Very cool sound mate . Joe Sat tones . Its good you hold of the whip and then go for it rather than just lash it all the time . Really nice Axe !